Our Physical Therapy
Physical therapists are healthcare providers who diagnose and treat individuals of any age that have health conditions that may limit their ability to move and perform functional tasks. Treatments focus on optimizing physical function to enhance health, well-being, and quality of life. Physical therapy is the practice of using movement, joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic exercise and other treatment approaches to help people who have suffered from an injury, disease, or dysfunctional movement pattern.
Our focus is to reduce pain, improve mobility, and return you to your best level of functioning. Surgery and prescription pain medication are often go-to treatments for pain, but at Blaine Health and Wellness, we want to improve your quality of life with a healthier alternative. We will customize a plan to improve your well-being and promote a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Physical Therapy Services
- Advanced nonsurgical DMR Method care for neck and back pain
- Evidence-based treatment for joint pain and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Sport-specific rehabilitation
- Specialized assessments and treatment plans for dancers and other athletes
- Worker’s Compensation and return-to-work treatments
- Post-surgical care for joint replacements and other surgical procedures
- Kinesiotape application
- Individualized home exercise programs
If you are thinking you would benefit from this type of treatment, give Blaine Health and Wellness a call. You don’t need to suffer anymore. We are knowledgeable, professional, caring, and are ready to help you take the next step. Let us design a treatment plan that’s right for you starting today!