Our Physical Therapy
Physical therapists are healthcare providers who diagnose and treat individuals of any age, who have health conditions that may limit their ability to move and perform functional tasks. Physical therapy treatments focus on optimizing physical function to enhance your health, well-being, and quality of life. But what is physical therapy, exactly? In short, physical therapy is the practice of using movement, joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic exercises, and other treatment approaches to help people who have suffered from an injury, disease, or dysfunctional movement pattern.
Top Rated Local® Physical Therapists in Blaine
Our focus is to reduce pain, improve mobility, and return you to your best level of functioning. Surgery and prescription pain medication are often go-to treatments for pain, but at Blaine Health and Wellness, we want to improve your quality of life with a healthier alternative. We will customize a plan to improve your well-being and promote a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Our Physical Therapy Services
- Advanced nonsurgical DMR Method care for neck and back pain
- Evidence-based treatments for joint pain and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Sport-specific rehabilitation
- Specialized assessments and treatment plans for dancers and other athletes
- Worker’s Compensation and return-to-work treatments
- Post-surgical care for joint replacements and other surgical procedures
- Kinesiotape application
- Individualized home exercise programs
Connect With Our Physical Therapists
If you are thinking you would benefit from this type of treatment, give Blaine Health and Wellness a call. You don’t need to suffer anymore, which is why we are here to help you find the path to optimal healing and recovery. Our physical therapists are knowledgeable, professional, caring, and are ready to help you take the next step. Let us design a personalized treatment plan that’s right for you starting today!